Monday, March 5, 2012

Invitation to Join the Site

Wow!  For the first time in 80's Quest history we had more readers in Russia than in the United States yesterday.  That's pretty cool.

If you are on the site from Russia, or our newest reader in South Africa, or any of the readers from countries who have been reading the blog so far:  The United States, United Kingdom, Latvia, Portugual, South Korea, Australia, Sweden, and India -  I invite you to join the site by clicking the blue "Join the Site" button. 

My goal is to gain at least 50 followers to the site, so that I can hopefully start having some cool contests with 80's music-related prizes and fun things.  Please join, join, join, and share your comments about the songs.  I'd love to hear them!  Thanks to you all for being my readers!  You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment