Monday, November 19, 2012

"Don't Disturb this Groove" by The System - November 8th 80's Quest Song/Band of the Day


Lyrics:

Pay attention are you listening
You're my favorite girl
Excuse me for the moment
I'm in another world
(On a mountain) by a fountain
Flowers blooming everywhere
With venus and cupid, the picture's very clear
Hang the sign upon the door, say
Don't disturb this groove
Just a way to say that
I'm so into you and the feelings so real
So don't disturb this groove
Erotic whispers for the listener
Let the music fill the air
Excuse me for a moment
I'm at a loss for words
By election sheer perfection
And as if these eyes would care
Your heart is in the right place
So don't you go and change
Baby over and over the passion starts again
You're my lollipops and everything
And a little taste of sin
Causing fire and desire
In this mortal soul to live
Till the angels fall from heaven
And the day the earth stands still
Hang a sign upon the door
Say don't disturb this groove
Just a way to say that
I'm so into you and the feeling's so real
So don't disturb this groove
Just a way to tell you that
I'm so into you
Close your eyes and let the music put you in the groove
Lock the door and turn the phone off, it's time for me and you
Hang the sign upon the door, say don't disturb this groove

No comments:

Post a Comment