Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"I Miss You" by Klymaxx - June 19th 80's Quest Song/Band of the Day


Lyrics:

I thought I heard your voice yesterday
When I turned around to say
That I loved you than I realized
And it was just my mind
Playing tricks on me
It seems colder lately at night
And I try to sleep with the lights on
Every time when the phone rings
I pray to God it's you
I just can't believe
That we're through

[Chorus]
I miss you (I miss you)
There's no other way to say it
And I, and I can deny it
I miss you (I miss you)
It's so easy to see

I miss you and me
Is it done and over this time?
Have we really changed our minds
But it's other's love
All the feelings that we used to share
I refused to believe
That you don't care

[Chorus]

I've got together my senses to get there
I've been through worse kinds of weather
If it's over now, be strong
Can't believe that you're gone
I got carry over

[Chorus]

That you're part of me now

No comments:

Post a Comment